COVID- 19 Considerations
On May 27, 2020, Shift Concussion Management received authorization from the Ministry of Health and our respective Professional Regulatory Bodies to begin a gradual restart of in- person care. If you are a NEW patient – welcome! If you are a RETURNING patient – you may find that some of our operations have changed, but rest-assured that we are still the same great team and that we are so happy to welcome you back.
Screening and Safety Procedures
- All staff and patients are actively screened upon entry to the facility for symptoms related to COVID-19
- Any staff member or patient reporting or displaying symptoms consistent with COVID-19 will not be allowed to attend the clinic and will be required to isolate
- Waiting room capacity is significantly reduced to allow for proper distancing
- Appointment times are staggered to prevent congestion in reception, and separate doors are now used for clinic entry/exit
- Deep sanitation is completed on all surfaces and touched objects before and after every individual visit
- Staff are required to wear scrubs and medical grade PPE that is laundered and changed daily
- Clinic hours have been extended to reduce congestion, limit exposure and cross contamination
- All patients are required to wear a mask as per Public Health directives. Cloth masks are accepted, but please note that medical masks offer the best individual protection.* Extra medical masks are made available at the clinic.
- Any staff member or patient testing positive for COVID-19 or with a COVID-19 case in the same household will not be allowed to attend the clinic until the isolation period is complete
Click Below to check out our Active Screening Form!