COVID- 19 Considerations
On May 27, 2020, Shift Concussion Management received authorization from the Ministry of Health and our respective Professional Regulatory Bodies to begin a gradual restart of in- person care. If you are a NEW patient – welcome! If you are a RETURNING patient – you may find that some of our operations have changed, but rest-assured that we are still the same great team and that we are so happy to welcome you back.
Screening and Safety Procedures
- Deep sanitation is completed on all surfaces before and after every individual visit
- Teammates are required to wear scrubs and medical grade PPE that is laundered and changed daily as per public health
- We will be operating with reduced staff to limit exposure and cross contamination
- PPE will be provided, should you not have your own
- Teammates who feel sick do not come into work
- If one of our teammates or patients tests positive for COVID-19, we will follow the direction of public health every step of the way
For more information check out our Patient Kit below!
Click Below to check out our Active Screening Form as per Public Health!