COVID- 19 Considerations
On May 27, 2020, Shift Concussion Management received authorization from the Ministry of Health and our respective Professional Regulatory Bodies to begin a gradual restart of in- person care. If you are a NEW patient – welcome! If you are a RETURNING patient – you may find that some of our operations have changed, but rest-assured that we are still the same great team and that we are so happy to welcome you back.
Screening and Safety Procedures
- All staff and patients are actively screened upon entry to the facility for symptoms related to COVID-19
- Any staff member or patient reporting or displaying symptoms consistent with COVID-19 will not be allowed to attend the clinic
- Waiting room capacity is significantly reduced to allow for proper distancing
- Appointment times are staggered to prevent congestion in reception, and separate doors are now used for clinic entry/exit
- Deep sanitation is completed on all surfaces and touched objects before and after every individual visit (extra time is allotted between appointments to ensure a deep clean takes place)
- Staff are required to wear scrubs and medical grade PPE that is laundered and changed daily as per public health
- Clinic hours have been extended to reduce congestion, limit exposure and cross contamination
- All patients are required to wear a mask as per Public Health directives
- If one of our staff or patients tests positive for COVID-19, we will consult Public Health and follow their direction every step of the way
For more information check out our Patient Kit below!
Click Below to check out our Active Screening Form!