COVID- 19 Considerations
If you are a NEW patient – welcome! If you are a RETURNING patient – you may find that some of our operations have changed, but rest-assured that we are still the same great team and that we are so happy to welcome you back.
Screening and Safety Procedures
- All staff self-screen prior to entry to the facility for symptoms related to COVID-19
- Any staff member or patient reporting or displaying symptoms consistent with COVID-19 will not be allowed to attend the clinic
- Waiting room capacity is significantly reduced to allow for proper distancing
- To prevent congestion at reception, separate doors are available for clinic entry/exit
- Deep sanitation is completed on all surfaces and touched objects before and after every individual visit
- Though masks are on longer mandated, we respect that some individuals may prefer to continue to wear one, especially during periods of heightened community transmission. Extra medical masks are made available at the clinic should you wish to use one. Please let reception know if your preference is for your Healthcare Provider to also wear a mask during your appointment.
- Any staff member or patient testing positive for COVID-19 will not be allowed to attend the clinic until the isolation period is complete
- Virtual care options are available for those in isolation or for those who prefer not to attend in person
Not sure if you should be isolating? Click the link below for the Government of Ontario COVID-19 Self-Assessment