Shift Concussion Guelph is growing!
Interested in the rewarding field of Concussion Management? Join our multidisciplinary clinical team.
We have an immediate need for:
- Physiotherapist (Part-time, Full-time) - View posting here
Additionally, we would love to start a dialogue with you if you are an Occupational Therapist, Psychotherapist or Psychologist, Massage Therapist, or other Allied Health Professional with special interest in Concussion Management and Rehabilitation. Shift Concussion could be your new home, or simply a community ally/collaborator.
Why choose us?
Shift Concussion strives to be at the forefront of clinical trends in concussion rehabilitation, and we subscribe to an evidence-based model of care. We are a tight-knit clinical team working closely together to ensure our patients receive the best possible outcome.
- A modern spacious facility located on a busy highway near 401
- Private exam/treatment rooms and large functional rehab/gym space
- A telerehab platform for our virtual care providers
- Group health benefits
- Training, mentorship and a collaborative team environment
- Monthly clinical rounds, presentations and education opportunities
- Complimentary access to the Shift Concussion Management online training library and live seminars
Contact us today at email@example.com