Shift offers a range of orthotic solutions, both custom and non-prescription, to suit your body’s needs.
You may not be visiting us for foot pain, but many discomforts in the body may well be rooted in the feet, the body’s foundation. Just like a house, if the body’s foundation has flaws, everything else is vulnerable: the ankles, knees, hips, back, neck, even skull and jaw. Research shows that back and joint pain can be linked to foot abnormalities; correcting these can result in reduced pain and improved overall body functioning.
How Footmaxx Orthotics Help the Body
By properly supporting your foundation with Footmaxx custom-made orthotics, your feet can regain their optimal structural and functional balance, supporting you as you stand, walk or run. Carefully formed to address the unique challenges of your feet, custom-made orthotics give you the stability you need to reduce stress and strain on joints which in turn can reduce pain and better your overall joint health.
Take this simple test:
- Do you stand or walk on hard surfaces for long periods of time?
- Do you participate regularly in any physical activity including sports?
- Are you over the age of 40?
- Do you have any prior injuries to your knees, back or neck?
- Do you have obvious foot problems such as bunions, corns or flat feet?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, ask Shift today about an orthotic assessment.